Re: [Snowball-discuss] Website

From: Martin Porter (martin_porter@softhome.net)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 10:38:45 BST

Thanks Richard, I'll collect the changes and add a bit more myself (though
perhaps not immediately - I am on holiday next week.)

Actually, I am reasonably satisfied with the navigation scheme. The cyan
menu is for the administrative divisions of the Website, and (with the
sourceforge logo) should only appear on the higher level pages. The central
links are for divisions of Snowball itself: manual, scripts, vocabularies
etc. I'd like the option of placing these central links at different points
down a text. The important thing is that it is not confusing, and there is
no sense of clutter - or so it seems to me.

Of course we have tarballs for each language, but certainly not a great and
glorious tarball for everything. If the site develops as hoped, such a
tarball might be rather large!

Martin