Re: [Snowball-discuss] Benchmarking (... On a lovely Sunday morning)

From: Martin Porter (martin_porter@softhome.net)
Date: Tue Apr 23 2002 - 14:44:19 BST

Thanks, Allan, this is all very interesting. Gratifying to know my version
is fast (as well as compact). I didn't get around to looking at your stuff
over the weekend as promised - various domestic duties. Right now painting
and decorating, but I hope to return to some computing activity in a short
while. Meantime your investigations are worth sharing here.

M.