[Snowball-discuss] Re: About russian stemmer

From: Martin Porter (martin_porter@softhome.net)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 20:52:39 BST

Richard,

But of course I did a cvs delete on the *.tgz files some time ago, which I
suppose will be reflected on Ixion. I remember discussing it with you, and
you explained it would be okay, since they'd be created by the Makefile. But
that was the Makefile at sourceforge perhaps. Anyway, I'll do a cvs add on
those files tomorrow, and a cvs update. Then at least then they'll go back in.

I am getting confused thinking about this ...

Martin