Re: [Snowball-discuss] Finnish stemmer: some suggestions and some doubts

From: Vili Lehdonvirta (vili.lehdonvirta@hut.fi)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 10:42:01 GMT

Hi Martin,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Perhaps I could well work with the stemmer.
I'll get into contact with Kalervo. I'll also need to ask the Nutch people
about their stemming plans. Though one big issue is the availability of
the implementation in Java, as Nutch is a Java project. Without that, it
might not be worthwhile for me to look into it.

But first, tomorrow I leave for a holiday trip for two weeks. Well
deserved, I believe. :)

Regards,

--
	Vili Lehdonvirta