Re: [Snowball-discuss] Unicode version of snowball

From: xiao shibin (xiao.shibin@trs.com.cn)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 12:52:06 BST

Hi Martin,

I download the Tar gzipped file containing the Snowball sources, and compiling the 'p' directory, then produce 'snowball',
Run snowball with -w[idechars] option, stem.sbl is downloaded from http://www.snowball.tartarus.org/russian/stem.sbl, and modify the commented out.
Copy stem.c and stem.h to 'q' directory and modify the api.h, then compile

But the stemming result is error, attached is the UCS2-based russian input file and output file.

thanks for your help.

xiao shibin