[Snowball-discuss] Stemmer Documentation

From: Blake Madden (madden_blake@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon May 17 2004 - 16:08:02 BST

Martin,

Thanks for the historical information about A-rings in Finnish text.

I have a favor to ask. I am working on a C++ stemmer and I wish to ask if I
could include your algorithms' documention in my implementation. I will
probably be distributing it under GPL or LGPL, so I wasn't sure if your
documention is BSD licensed. If so, may my include your documentation in my
(L)GPLed project?

Thank you,
Blake