[Snowball-discuss] Java sources

From: Rasmus Schultz (rasmus@danline.dk)
Date: Tue Aug 03 2004 - 10:59:22 BST

Hi,

I read somewhere that Snowball can generate both C
source code and Java source code. On your website,
only the C sources are provided - is there any way
you could provide the Java sources as well?

I have very little experience with C and CVS, so I
don't know how to build the source code (or even
how to download it in the first place) ..

Alternatively, maybe someone could provide me with
a binary (Win32) build of the Snowball application?
That way, I could generate the Java source myself,
from the Snowball algorithms - that is what the
Snowball application itself does, if I understood
correctly?

Thanks!

Best Regards,
  Rasmus Schultz,