[Snowball-discuss] Spanish word stemmer

From: Felipe Moyano (fmoyanocr@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 18:14:39 BST

Hello,
My name is Felipe Moyano and I am an spanish student of the University of
Udine. We are doing an small research about the spanish word stemmer in
Java. We have tested it and we have found some possible errors. This errors
have been clasified in a table that i send you in sufix_research.xls. Can
you tell me if these errors can be resolved? Are these really errors or they
have been made to improve search efficiency? I also have seen the source
files, What the int atributes substring and result mean in Among class?
(-1,1) or (-1,-1) or (16,2) ....

Thank you very much

Acepta el reto MSN Premium: Correos más divertidos con fotos y textos
increíbles en MSN Premium. Descárgalo y pruébalo 2 meses gratis.
http://join.msn.com?XAPID=1697&DI=1055&HL=Footer_mailsenviados_correosmasdivertidos