Re: [Snowball-discuss] More patches

From: Olly Betts (olly@survex.com)
Date: Tue Feb 13 2007 - 15:18:06 GMT

On Mon, Feb 12, 2007 at 04:39:34PM +0000, Olly Betts wrote:
> Another helping step for more language backends - use an enum for
> the language we're outputing instead of one boolean variable per
> output language:
>
> http://oligarchy.co.uk/xapian/patches/snowball-enum-langs.patch

Two more...

This adds two command line options needed for C++ output:

http://oligarchy.co.uk/xapian/patches/snowball-add-c++-options.patch

And this adds a dependency so that the snowball compiler objects get
rebuilt if any of the headers change (which is a bit pessimistic as
not all the sources include all the headers, but better than not
rebuilding any of them, which caused me a lot of head scratching while
testing the previous patch):

http://oligarchy.co.uk/xapian/patches/snowball-header-dependency.patch

Cheers,
    Olly