[Snowball-discuss] Re: stemmers in snowball

From: Martin Porter (martin_porter@softhome.net)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 20:23:04 GMT

Sonja,

If you can compile and run the German stemmer, but are not getting the
correct results it does sound like a fault at our end - perhaps the modules
we are distributing have become muddled in some way. Could you send me a
tar, gzipped file corresponding to what you call directory q/ for German,
and a note on some of the differences between the provided German output.txt
and the one you are generating?

Martin Porter

P.S. This is the first time we have a problem like this, if that is any
consolation to you.