Re: [Snowball-discuss] Snowball goes Zope

From: Oleg Bartunov (oleg@sai.msu.su)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 12:46:58 GMT

On Fri, 15 Feb 2002, Andreas Jung wrote:

> [...]

Hmm, it should be corrected :-)

OpenFTS is based on special data type implemented in PostgreSQL
using C. Perl and Tcl are used as a glue languages for external interfaces.
Actually, OpenFTS utilize GiST (Generalised Search Tree) available in
PostgreSQL (we maintain this pice of code). It's extremely fast for
small and medium size collections.

        Oleg

> - aj

        Regards,