[Snowball-discuss] Re: problems with C

From: Richard Boulton (richard@tartarus.org)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 15:10:08 GMT

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 14:02, Project Planet - Marcus Hassler wrote:
> Hello!
Hi.

> I am not sure if you are the right person I am writing to but I hope you
> can help me as well... ;-)
You'd be best emailing the list at
snowball-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net - there are several people who
could help there, so you'll be likely to get a faster response. I've
CC'd this response to the list.

> I downloaded the whole Snowball tar file, installed everything and
> outputted my first snowball programm. Now I am trying to include it in
> an existing C program. I included the generated .h file as well as the
> api.h file, as suggested. But now I am getting linking-errors like
> "undefined reference to create_s()" etc. which are called within the
> file api.c (line 6, 10, ...).
Are you linking your program with utilites.o as well as api.o?

If you aren't sure what I'm asking, please reply including the full
commands you're executing to compile your program, and the full output
that you're getting as output from them.

--
Richard