[Snowball-discuss] Re: SnowBall German stemming

From: Project Planet - Marcus Hassler (hassler@ifi.uni-klu.ac.at)
Date: Thu Mar 14 2002 - 15:17:42 GMT

Dear Martin,

Thank you very much for your help. With your modification it is now
working properly! *bigsmile*
I just want to let you know that the SnowBall source for the german
stemmer on the web-page

"http://snowball.sourceforge.net/german/stemmer.html"

is exactly as mine was. So there is the same mistake in the stemmer
sorce download! I hope it was not too annoying answering my mails... *g*

Thanks again for your help!

Just the best,
  marcus