Re: [Snowball-discuss] Welcome to the new list

From: Martin Porter (martin_porter@softhome.net)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 09:03:01 BST

Richard,

It's only now I see the new Snowball discuss list that I realise how poor
the Geocrawler one was!

Thinking about it, there's no need to alter http references to sourceforge
in the Snowball pages immediately, since they'll get referred to the
tartarus pages anyway. So we can get it up and running and sort out those
details later.

I did the cvs commit yesterday afternoon, and everything seems to be up in
place this morning. But no doubt you completed the change over yesterday
evening anyway.

Martin