Re: [Snowball-discuss] compiling stemmers with gcc

From: Boštjan Jerko (bostjan.jerko@mf.uni-lj.si)
Date: Thu Jan 23 2003 - 21:08:01 GMT

This is it.
I checked again and only added stem.c and stem.h to your list.
Works like a charm.

For the EPOC platfrom I had to change in driver.c:
         line 31 - added parenthesis to the condition
         changed all the getc to fgetc
And at the end had to copy string.h in include directory to memory.h since it is missing.
Of course you can also change all the includes with memory.h to string.h.

Now I can go and write a stemmer for Slovenian language.

Regards,
B.