Re: [Snowball-discuss] Undefined references

From: Martin Porter (martin_porter@softhome.net)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 20:42:01 GMT

Svetlana,

I'm sorry to have been a while getting back to you.

I've done a bit of work to try and reduce the confusion caused by the
mixture of modules in the downloaded q/ directory. See the "quick
introduction" on the Snowball main page, and look at the "quick start"
section at the end. I hope this is self-explanatory, if not get back to me.

I've also inproved the driver.c module, and hope your warning message will
have gone away. In any case, I do believe it is serious.

Martin