Re: [Snowball-discuss] A problem with replacing letters

From: Martin Porter (martin.porter@grapeshot.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2005 - 08:53:44 GMT

Anna,

I've just run your script on my machine and does work correctly, that is to
say, hagyásában is stemmed to hagyása, with the final acute on the a
removed. There must be some confusion at your end. For comparison, I'm
attaching the generated stem.c (and the tar file of my work). This should be
like yours, apar from possible extern names and so on.

Martin