Re: FW: [Snowball-discuss] Hungarian stemmer

From: Martin Porter (martin.porter@grapeshot.co.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2006 - 13:07:50 GMT

Anna,

I apologise that there was no reply sent to your email of 20 February - I
hope you sorted it out.

A Hungarian stemmer would be most welcome, and thank you in advance for this
contribution. I suggest you send worlist + description + stemmer-in-snowball
as a tgz file to me and Richard Boulton. Our addresses are

martin@tartarus.org
richard@tartarus.org

I'm sure there are other questions I should ask, but they can wait until
I've seen what you've done.

Richard and I are both very busy with other work at the moment, but I hope
to pick up on this Snowball development as soon as I can.

Martin

P.S. Have you established a Hungarian stopword list?